Customer Success Lead
At Lightform, we are building the first computer made for projected AR, which can seamlessly mix real objects with projected light. It's augmented reality without the headset. Just connect Lightform to any projector and instantly create magical experiences with light. Our team previously invented Microsoft’s IllumiRoom, Bot & Dolly’s Box, DAQRI’s AR HMD and Disney’s AIREAL.
As the Customer Success Lead, you will:
- Work closely with the founding team to grow the company and streamline processes
- Become an expert on the projected augmented reality space and Lightform’s hardware and software products
- Manage and build relationships with Lightform’s customers, clients and partners
- Provide first level technical support for both end user and enterprise Lightform customers
- Be the driving force for organizational customer success, continually pioneering and iterating on how to best support our customers
- Document all activity in our CRM and support platform, keeping it organized and current
- Identify common customer issues, and develop strategies to mitigate these from occurring
- Analyze sales and support statistics and pipeline activity
- Propose new ideas for how to build and manage client pipeline
- Partner internally with the product team to align your customers’ activities with the product roadmap
What we’re looking for:
We don’t expect you to know everything about projected AR. Passionate, empathetic people willing to learn quickly can be taught, and we’re excited to help you learn and grow!
For you to best succeed in this role, it’ll help if you have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience with at least 3 years of customer service experience
- Empathetic approach to customer service
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Solutions-focused mindset, helping nature, and a passion for the customer
- General knowledge of design software (e.g. Photoshop). Prior hardware company experience a plus.
- Teamwork skills are crucial, with the ability to collaborate in a transparent environment
- Proven time management skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk not required but preferred
- Get full exposure to the operations of a tech startup while also playing a hands-on role in prospecting, pitching, and closing deals
- Shape the direction, workflow, efficiency, and culture of the company
- Own the direction and impact of your work
- Become part of the best team you’ve ever worked with
- Passionate, close-knit, hard-working, transparent, and down-to-earth culture.
- Be creative and play with all the coolest AR/VR gadgets
- Stock options, medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Gorgeous office in the SoMa district of San Francisco
- Startup stuff: unlimited vacation, cereal bar, lattes, fancy headphones, dog friendly office